The server is down once again because PlayerIO is having issues. If the game won’t load, that’s why.
As I’m sure some of you have noticed, there are some issues with EE’s stability right now. This is because Player.IO (the service EE is using) is moving servers. Some instability was to be expected. We’re not sure how long it takes for it to go back to normal, but it should be soon!
If you experience any issues with your account, don’t worry, it’s not deleted.
Keep checking back!
Oh my! The last one… thank you all for your wonderful emails! We really enjoyed them🙂
Another small update for you, spring-themed! The contest prizes have also been handed out.
With the arrival of spring in the northern hemisphere, a new garden themed spring pack is available in the shop. Fresh dirt blocks and leafy hedge blocks are adorned with three morphing flower types in this seasonal pack for a variety of colors.
A bee and butterfly smileys are included in the spring update, and are limited time as well as the spring pack.
• Increased the maximum ID from 99 to 999 for switches, coin doors, death doors, and their respective doors/gates. Credit goes to Koya for creating a new number font.
• Orange switches are now out of beta and available for everyone!
• Polished orange switches’ looks
• Sick smiley is out of beta and available for everyone!
• Increased chances of getting magic coins
• A new, temporary Spring campaign has been added, which will be available until summer 2016
• With spring having arrived, the Wintery Wonders campaign will be back next year
• Fixed faceplate selector dropdown showing in front of disabled overlay
• Fixed profile color customization
• Fixed a bug where the campaign lock icon stretched depending on world width
Progress with the Unity client has been slow due to lots of irl things for everyone, but the focus is back on.
Head over to the forums to check out the winners!
Hey everybody! Today we’d like to introduce two new Moderators to you.
Considering the recent concerns that have been expressed on the forums about the current state of the moderation in the game, we feel it was indeed time to add new moderators to restore the proper ingame atmosphere. Two other moderators departed, and now two new ones are taking their place.
New items in EE! A large and vibrant fairytale pack has been added to the shop, which includes a bight foliage, climbable ladder, and some pretty halfblocks!🙂