Time for a new era of EE, read about it and discuss it here:
Time for a new era of EE, read about it and discuss it here:
Hi everybody! Here’s a small patch to fix a few bugs and change some things around.
– Christmas sounds are gone.
– Low Gravity worlds in the Mine tab are now displayed as 110×110 instead of 50×50.
– /ge and /re commands are no longer cAsE sEnSiTiVe.
– Some block tag fixes.
– Open worlds can now be created with a super secret edit key. Doing so enables god mode and drawing for those who
have edit rights.
– Instead of a block whitelist, there’s now a block blacklist for open worlds. Most building blocks are allowed now and most action blocks aren’t. Some are, though.
– Your own worlds will only show up in the Mine tab unless there are players in it.
– The login screen now displays the latest ingame news message instead of a YouTube video.
– Shortcut Shift+V for saving an image of the current minimap (without player trails)
– Use Q and E keys to quickly switch between values in some block property pop-ups.
Please restart your worlds and refresh your pages in order to use some of the new features.
See you in the worlds!
The Everybody Edits Team
Christmas Edition in Evereybody Edits is over, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any more presents!
First, let’s welcome three new smileys to the energy shop: Pigtails, Doctor, and Turban!
We also have a new colorful pack for artists and builders alike: introducing the tile pack! Using this you can easily make a variety of patterns for flooring, bosses, and much more.
Beta members also get a new aura and smiley to test out for some time: A cool Hazmat Suit smiley and a special star shaped aura.
– Fixed blue Christmas lights not showing after rejoining a world
– Fixed being affected by physics blocks to the left when standing on non-rotatable halfblocks
– Fixed the ability to set the previous chat message to nothing
– Fixed duplicate smileys being added to the smiley menu
– Fixed the ability to spam the FCWIN tabs (Friends/Crews/Worlds/Inbox/News)
– Fixed false cheat detection on the ‘Christmas Town’ campaign world
– Added a ‘Random’ button next to the world key textbox (the worldkey is now also remembered)
– Removed minimap colors from the mine pack decorations
Note: worlds will need to be empty before some fixes take effect
Update – December – Merry Christmas Everybody Edits!
Christmas time is here again, which means loads of new gifts! First, let's unwrap three new toy smileys: the clockwork robot, teddy bear, and Christmas soldier.
Introducing more goodies for you all in the new Christmas pack! There are plenty of gifts to give in your worlds with five colors of half-block presents, topped off with bows. Also included are multi-colored stringed lights, a bell, hollyberries, and even an animated candle! All the decorations you need to get into the Christmas spirit!
Be sure to check out the new basic-easy Christmas campaign for holiday fun and games! Can you claim the Grinch and Scrooge smileys? Note: This campaign will be live on the 24th!
In unrelated news, we've added a new free smiley: the boy. Those of you who have already purchased the new years 2015 pack might also notice there's something else in the pack now, too…
– Fixed a bug with double jump in campaign restore
– Fixed a bug causing the horizontal vine to be unplaceable
– Fixed a bug where the Spy smiley was visible on the minimap
– Fixed a bug where crowndoors wouldn’t reset using reset block
– Fixed a bug where Like/Favorite buttons would be invisible when minimap was disabled
– Fixed a bug with the Action Menu offset
– Fixed player list overlapping chat
– Added smiley searching by ID
– Smiley IDs now appear when hovering over smileys in the smiley menu
– Removed deprecated /setpos command
The campaign restore may only work after the map has been reset after the update.
Halloween is over, which means it’s nearly time to put the holiday into the classic shop. Make sure to get them while you still have the chance!
Meanwhile, three brand new smileys are now available:
A heroic firefighter, a charming fairy, and a stealthy spy have arrived in the shop! The spy also goes undetected on the minimap like the ninja and robber smileys.
For the builders, it’s finally time to put the crown to use! Build challenges and reward players for collecting the crown. Only one person can open the doors at a time!
Furthermore, a new, free construction pack, complete with concrete, plywood, gravel, and sturdy beams! Perfect for jumping right into the building experience.
And to finish off the new items is the highly anticipated black aura color! Use this to make your god mode dark and cool.
– Getting kicked for cheating in campaigns now clears world progress restoring.
– Add new command: /resetswitches
This resets all orange switches.
– Added new command: /name X
This sets the name of the world. Case sensitive.
– Added new command: /geffect
Thanks to Jesse for the /geffect and /reffect command!
/geffect #playername# #effectname# #optionalargument#
Playername = username of player
Effectname = name of the effect (fly/jump/doublejump/speed/curse/protection/zombie)
Optionalargument = effects that have a duration or other number, like zombie or doublejump
For example: use /geffect nou doublejump 0 to set my jumps to 0
/geffect nou zombie 60 to give me 60 seconds of zombie
– Added new command: /reffect username
Removes any effect from the specified user
– Increase curse and zombie effects’ maximum allowed duration to 999
– Added an 8 second cool down to *WORLD message upon touching the trophy block
– Players going out of bounds now get kicked
– Taking a screenshot using Shift + B now gives a confirmation prompt
– The Restaurant Pack is now out of beta, available to everyone!
– We have greatly reduced the prices of a list of items, as well as made a list of them free!
Permanent price cuts
All aura colors: 200 energy / 4 gems each (except Black, because it’s new)
Spiral – 2500 energy / 50 gems
Pinwheel – 1250 energy / 25 gems
Torus – 750 energy / 15 gems
– Medium – 250 energy / 5 gems
– Large – 500 energy / 10 gems
– Wide – 1000 energy / 20 gems
– Ultra wide – 1500 energy / 30 gems
– Massive – 2000 energy / 40 gems
– Tall – 2000 energy /40 gems
– Great – 4000 energy / 80 gems
– Vertical great – 4000 energy / 80 gems
– Huge – 4000 energy / 80 gems
Items now permanently free
– Propeller hat
– Dark Backgrounds
– Secret Blocks
– Outer Space
– Blue Coindoors
Black Friday this year falls on the 25th of November. For EE too! Stock up on gems, because all items* will be 50% for the duration of 29 hours, between November 25th 9AM UTC to November 26th 2PM UTC (click here for a conversion to your local time)
*With the exception of:
– Big Spender smiley
– Diamond block