A tiny holiday update has been made to celebrate the charming green holiday. The token of the season, the mischievous leprechaun, is finally here in smiley form!
This mythical Irish being comes with a small decorative pack, complete with the iconic shamrock, pot-of-gold, rainbows, and of course the horseshoe!
These items are limited time, after one month they will no longer be available in the energy shop.
Other fixes and features have been kindly added as a part of this update too:
– Fixed some RoomData issues.
– Fixed Q+E shortcuts for Multijump.
– Fixed owners getting locked out of crew worlds.
– Added a /forgive command so if someone mistakenly kicked a person they can instantly rejoin.
– Air block can now be placed on world border.
– Removed message limit for world owners (useful for bots, I guess).
– Crew members can now kick other players.
You may have noticed that in the previous update some background colors changed. This wasn’t mentioned in the update logs so a new topic has been provided for people who were unaware of this change.
The aforementioned changes mainly effect the white basic color extensions due to the inconsistency of their minimap colors.
Read all about it here:
It’s finally time to announce the top levels of the summer contest and open the community vote! Head over to the forums to find out more: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=614973#p614973
The Everybody Edits staff are proud to announce that it’s finally time for another competition! Inspired by the upcoming season (in the northern hemisphere), a level building contest will be held. Registration starts today!
Head over to the forums to read the rules and register your team! http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?pid=607342#p607342