This update offers an array of new items and bug fixes, with a completely new type of blocks!
Check it out!
Send messages to your friends! If you need to reach a friend but he’s not online, send them an ingame mail. Note: you can only send mail to your friends, so make a few more!
Low gravity effect
While low gravity worlds already existed, their use was limited: it was enabled permanently and the world size was limited. So we now introduce the low gravity effect! Just like other effects, this can be enabled/disabled by touching the activation/deactivation block. Jump and move as if you were on the moon!
Low gravity worlds have been removed from the shop, but existing ones will stay.
A new pack with 4 decorative stone blocks, with backgrounds for building great masonry. If you already had the original stone pack, you do not have to buy it again, but you get it for free!
• Domestic pack
Note! This will be available to beta members only for one week.
Introducing the domestic pack; an assortment of homely textures, perfect for interior design! Includes tile, carpet, wallpaper, half blocks and more!
Half blocks are a completely new type of block. They take up only half the space of a full block, and they can be rotated into 4 different directions.
• You can now leave your crew.
• Crews can now be disbanded.
• Clicking the crew logo to edit now opens in the same tab. Shift + click opens in a new tab. This was an issue for Kongregate players who were redirected to the main site instead of the Kongegate website.
• Alerts improvements:
– Added a time stamp to alerts.
– Clicking the title now opens the crew profile.
– Text is now selectable.
• Campaigns are now out of beta and available to everyone!
• Your progress will now be saved temporarily. If you disconnect or accidentally leave the room, you have 15 minutes to rejoin the world to continue playing to beat the map. Note: the reconnect feature is beta only until further notice.
• A set of new campaigns will be added on Friday the 2nd of October.
• Campaign worlds are now sorted like normal worlds in the lobby.
• Made several fixes and small nerfs to campaign worlds:
– Added a world portal from Tutorial #2 to Tutorial #3
– Upped Puzzle Pack 1 difficulty indication to medium-hard.
– Switch Labyrinth: moved to first tier, removed blue path.
– The Memory Game: moved to tier two.
– Perilous Endeavour: nerfed a holdspace minigame in the middle purple section, nerfed last minigame.
– Water Levels: nerfed a pixel hookjump in the running stream section in the middle.
– Persian Peril: fixed two exploits in mini #8.
– Increased gem reward from 3 to 15 for Fractured Fingers campaign. Everyone who already beat it have already been given the additional 12 gems.
• Added some animations to the lobby:
– Background slideshow
– Displaying friends
• Profiles now display some additional information:
– Beta status.
– Builders Club status.
– Maximum energy.
• Your friendlist now displays how long ago friends were last online.
• Removed /getblockplacer and /gbp command.
• Added /inspect: this command replaces /gbp and shows a pop-up of who has placed the blocks, including backgrounds and block deletion, even if the player who placed the blocks has left the world.
• Added /cleareffects: use this command to remove all effects from a player.
– For example: /cleareffects jawapa
• Added /setteam: use this command to assign a team colour to someone.
– For example:
/setteam thanel cyan
/setteam thanel 2
• Added shortcut: /gedit (for /giveedit)
• Added shortcut: /ge (for /giveedit)
• Added shortcut: /redit (for /removeedit)
• Added shortcut: /re (for /removeedit)
• Added shortcut: /ce (for /cleareffects)
• Renamed “Crew” item to “Create crew”.
• Changed the way of obtaining the Red Ninja smiley.
• You can now mute players through the Player Action Menu.
• You can now scroll through lists ingame when the game is selected. Click anywhere else on the website to scroll through there.
• Chat: press up to view and repeat last sent chat message or command.
• Improved world saving format. Saving filled up 300×300 worlds should no longer be an issue.
• Restored displaying “My worlds” rather than only displaying them when sorting on “Mine”.
• Added shortcuts with important links when right clicking the game.
• Added an interactive guide for new users to help navigate through the menus.
• Fixed magic coins…again. Anticheat was interferring with magic.
• Beating a world that you have already liked or added to favourites no longer suggests unliking / removing from favourites.
• Fixed a typo: Password incorect -> incorrect.
• Removed the ability to use God Mode in open worlds.
• Placing a coin gate over a coin door no longer keeps the old coin value.
• Pressing the World tab multiple times no longer dupliclates the number of worlds.
• Fixed an issue where world descriptions wouldn’t load in minimap previews.
• Fixed an issue where profiles of non-existent users loaded infinitely.
• Fixed a weird bug concerning checkpoints, dying, and players being teleported as a result.
• Fixed an alignment bug with standalone profiles caused by ultra wide worlds.
• Guests can no longer unlike/unfavourite.
• Guests can no longer send friend requests.
• Fixed a bug where /clear wouldn’t remove admin text.
• Fixed a bug where crew members would be removed twice.
• Fixed a bug occurring when placing blocks on oneself and using /loadlevel or /clear.
• Fixed a bug with world duplication on crew profiles.
• Fixed a bug where the colour of “nothing” could be changed when customizing the crew profile.
• Fixed a bug where scroll bars disappeared when entering full screen.
• Fixed a bug which caused the parenthesis to show a little square.
• Fixed a bug where you were sent to the lobby instead of campaign menu after beating a campaign world.
• Fixed a bug where names were displayed as CREWNAME and USERNAME when logging in as guest.
• Fixed a bug causing Crews to be stuck on the loading animation.
• Fixed a bug where greyed out chat would partially be not greyed out.