Over the past month or so, the number of spam reports coming in has drastically increased. Therefore, we felt it was necessary to give you a list of things to keep in mind, when sending reports.
1. You will be banned for sending frivolous or rule-breaking abuse reports. So don’t send them.
2. Do not use the report tool against trolling. Trolling is not against the rules and your report will be considered spam.
3. Hacking shouldn’t be reported with the report function, as it cannot collect sufficient evidence against “hackers.”
– Just because the report tool cannot spy on hackers, does not mean they are not banned regularly. Seriously, just play the game as is.
4. Reports on people for not giving you edit will be marked as spam.
5. The report command is not a way to PM people. There is a /PM command for that.
With that said, we know some of you will try to be “funny” and send in a bunch of false/spam reports. We ask that you refrain from doing so, as it makes our job much harder. For those of you who cannot control yourselves, you will be banned. We appreciate your co-operation.
If you have any questions, be sure to ask the staff either on forums, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.