A lot of content means a lot of bugs, so after the Effect blocks update, here’s the second round of bug fixes, together with some new content 🙂
– Cave background blocks!
Super dark cave backgrounds in 8 awesome colors! Buy them in the shop for 500 energy.– Custom limits!
You can now add a custom amount of maximum active curses/zombies! You can edit this under world options, use 0 for no limit!
– There is now a limit of 140 characters.
– You can create a new line by adding \n on signs
– Effect blocks
Effect blocks no longer show up on the minimap.
Blue coindoors now show as blue on the minimap
Reverted the icy properties back to normal. They will return, most likely in a different form.
-/reset and /loadlevel now also remove fly/jump/speed/zombie/curse effects from users.
– You can now teleport users in god mode.
– You can no longer send PMs to users you muted.
– Text from signs are now on top of chat bubbles/players.
– Added a new loading screen.
– Fixed a bug with rejoining the same level through world portals.
– Jump spamming through effect enable/disable blocks now correctly enables/disables correctly.
– Fixed a bug where you couldn’t jump while on a protection disable block with a dot on top.
– FIxed a bug with slipperiness transferring to mud/water
– You can now change aura when given /godon
– Fixed a bug where users would appear to be on fire/dying all the time.
– Dying and respawning now instantly snaps the camera to your smiley.
– Clicking the profile button in the user list no longer requires surgical precision.
– Team icons now properly align in the user list
– Clicking on world portals in the block bar no longer blocks off the rest.
– World descriptions can no longer bypass the word filter.
– World descriptions can no longer be a bunch of new lines, blocking the entire lobby.
– Backgrounds used with /bgcolor now shows correctly on profiles/lobby previews.
– Fixed an image in the shop showing incorrect wording on zombie blocks.
– Fixed a typo in the shop (desease > disease).
– Fixed a bug where a yellow border would pop up when trying to redeem gems.
– Fixed a bug where the browser back button would show a long list of the same links.
We really wanted to fix this:
– Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in a corner with boosts.
But it turned out to be much, MUCH more complicated than anticipated . It has been keeping back the rest of the patch for a week already, so for now we want to launch these fixes while working on a proper fix (without side effects!) for the boost corners.
We’re aware there are more bugs left, but one at a time. Still, keep reporting those bugs (preferably in the bug report section) to help us keep track of anything in need of fixing.